Given that the expansion prepatch has to be soon… right?… right!? Every content creator is taking their shot at telling us what to do before then… and it seemed to me that bringing a bunch of these together was better than rehasing the same ideas myself. Here ya go.
Wowhead’s Overall Guide: https://www.wowhead.com/what-to-do-before-shadowlands
Then a bunch of specific things they thought you should focus on:
- Hard Mode Mechagon & Hertz Locker
- Artifact Appearances
- Unlocking Druid Forms
- Making Death Knights and Demon Hunters
- PVP Island Expeditions
- Conqueror of Azeroth Meta Achievement
- Prepare for Cloud Serpent Hunter Tames
Icy-Veins, PCGames, and Gamerant have some more articles:
- Icy-Veins – Things to do Before Shadowlands Go Live – mostly a list of achievements and mounts that either go away or become hard to get. Such as the long boi mount.
- PCGames – Top 10 Things to before WoW Shadowlands Changes – similar list, but they also mention brawlers guild mogs.
- GameRant – 10 Things to do Before Shadowlands – Apparently just 10 things, not the top 10. They do note a couple of interesting things… such as exploring the old world before it’s changed and even to play other games in the downtime.
Finally I’ve decide to include a wall of youtube videos. The last one is kind of particularly interesting as it’s things not to do before Shadowlands.
Things NOT to do before Shadowlands: